my kind of man ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"- 6 steps to helping someone, that might just work.
1. Ask how they are, and when they say horrible ask them why.
2. Let them rant, let them cry, let them scream and curse and pour there heart out.
3. When they’re done don’t give them advice, because honestly you don’t know what to do either, give them a hug.
4. Tell them their life sucks, tell them that this is unfair, tell them love should last and families should stay together and people shouldn’t die.
5. Tell them you’re there to listen whenever they want, and that if they die, you won’t be the same. You’ll never ever be the same. Tell then the feeling doesn’t last, and that this won’t last forever. Tell them the truth.
6. Tell them you love them. And mean it ."
My baby called me and told me she is running for Vice President, and wanted to read me her speech.
I couldn’t be more proud of her.So they had the election and she didn’t win, her little heart is so broken. It’s ok though, when she’s changing the world and becomes the president of this fucked up ass country she’ll look back on this. Win or lose I’m my baby’s biggest fan
Would you guys mind doing me a favor? I normally wouldn’t ask you all to do this but would you reblog this so I can show my sister? All of the notes will count as all the votes she didn’t get. I just want her to feel better and I think this would warm her little heart.
Since the holidays are coming up, I figured I should post about this again.
If you or someone you know suffers from anxiety, dermatillomania, trichotillomania or find that you simply need something to do with your hands - then you may want to get (or ask for!) a spinner ring.
I just now realized that I’ve always wanted this.